Training railroad experts to go out into the world
Build English fluency while gaining railroad-related expertise
- Training railroad experts with Korean reunification in mind
- Study using a curriculum geared to employment practices
- Overseas internships to gain hands-on experience
Improve English fluency
Training to be more competitive overseas
The future is bright for the railroad industry, as an increasing number of people value the fact that trains are fast, efficient and sustainable
Understand integrated rail networks through coursework in roadbed construction, railway tracks, railway signaling, railway lines, railway vehicles, railway electrical systems, railway communication systems, railway stations, system management, and railway management
Railroad Integration Fields
- 1. Passenger transfer and traffic link connection technology
- 2. Railway car technology
- 3. Train station construction technology
- 4. Roadbed construction technology
- 5. Train system-related technology
Potential Career Paths/Organizations :
- State-Enterprises - Korea Rail Network Authority, KORAIL, Seoul Metro, Seoul Metropolitan Rapid Transit, etc.
- Companies involved in Railroad Systems and Technology - Korean construction companies, construction inspection companies, etc.
- Graduate School and Research Institutes - Korea Railroad Research Institute, graduate studies at one of our partner universities from the United States of America, Australia, Russia, China, Vietnam, etc.
Related Qualifications and Certificates
Railroad Construction; Railway Electrical Systems and Signaling; Railway Operator License; and other train-related licensure