Application to Sol International School may be completed through our online application form. Documents may be scanned and uploaded as PDF files or MS Word documents. Submission of any false documents will result in immediate termination of the application process and denial of admission. All original documents must be retained by the student and submitted if requested at the time of enrollment, for verification. All IELTS and TOEFL test score sheets submitted will be verified with the testing authority via Internet.
Checklist and Submission of Application:
- Submitted online application form
- Copy of Passport photo ID page
- Academic Transcripts (original or validated copies) – mid-year transcripts are acceptable for those about to graduate Secondary School
- Proof of Finances: bank statement & 6 months of bank activity
- Proof of English Proficiency: TOEFL or IELTS test score (for non-native English speaking countries)
- Personal Essay (handwritten)
- Proof of High School Diploma or equivalent
- One Letter of Recommendation
Application deadlines: Spring semester: January 5, 2018 - Fall semester: June 5, 2018
Please create an account and submit your completed application at https://wsu.embark.com/auth/register.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.comSol International School, Woosong University
Admissions Office #403, Building W16,
171 Dongdaejeon-ro, Dong-gu Daejeon, 34606 South Korea
Tel: +82.42.630.9845 / Fax:+ 82.42.630.9708